Your safety and the safety of our staff remain our highest priority. In order to ensure your well being, we are initiating the following office protocols:
- We will screen all our staff and take their temperature daily to make sure they are asymptomatic.
- We will be providing hand-sanitizing stations.
- A “sneeze guard” will be installed at the front desk.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV-C light will be placed throughout the office.
- All staff will be wearing masks. Doctors and clinical staff will be wearing additional PPE (including gowns, face shields) to protect both their patients and themselves.
- We will provide extra time between patients to allow for additional sterilization and disinfection procedures.
- All common areas (reception area, bathroom) will be wiped down and disinfected multiple times a day.
- All waiting room seats will be placed 6 feet apart.
- Patients will be screened with a Covid-19 questionnaire prior to their appointment and also upon arrival. Any patient exhibiting any symptoms will kindly be asked to reschedule.
- Patients’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival with a goal temperature of less than 100.4 F.
- Patients are encouraged to come to their appointment alone.
- Patients are encouraged to not arrive early. If they do, they may be asked to wait in their car or outside until their appointment time.
- Patients are kindly asked to arrive with a mask on their day of appointment.
- All patients will be given a pre-treatment mouth rinse prior to their procedure.
- We will be providing pens to sign screening forms and any other required forms. They are yours to keep!
Please be patient with us as we begin to schedule patients for treatment. Services are in high demand at this time due to dentists being mandated to only see emergencies for the last couple of months. Additionally, according to NY DOL and CDC guidelines, appointments must be spaced appropriately which leads to decreased appointment availability. We thank you for your understanding.